Not 100% sure what MSE is? Watch this video to find out!
To learn more about MSE, check out the following recorded videos:
- School Chair Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/unQl/, March 30, 2020
Meet MSE Chair Dr. Naresh Thadhani as he discusses trends and changes in the field of Materials of Science and Engineering, relating to research, internships, and future careers.
- Associate Chair for Undergraduate Programs Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/XI6xk/, April 7, 2020
MSE Associate Chair for Undergraduate Programs Dr. Realff shares insight on research, job placement, and undergraduate student involvement in the School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- Academic Advising Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/Hek93/ April 10, 2020
Meet Shirley Manchester, MSE Academic Advisor, and learn about the MSE curriculum, courses required for the degree, and additional learning opportunities in and out of the classroom (study abroad, research, and career exploration).
- MSE Faculty Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/Dh_uR/, April 14, 2020
Meet some of our MSE faculty as they talk about what materials science means to them, the courses they teach, their research areas, and how they support undergraduate student learning. Faculty Panelists: Dr. Joshua Kacher, Dr. Meilin Liu, Dr. Mark Losego, Dr. Mary Lynn Realff, and Dr. Eric Vogel.
- MSE Student Leader Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/qiBle/, April 3, 2020
Our MSE undergraduate students discuss what life is like on campus at GT and in MSE, campus involvement, course curriculum, and building connections in MSE and at GT.
- MSE Industry Panel Virtual Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/s/UUdOL/, April 16, 2020
Learn from our industry mentors and partners about careers and professional life in the field of Materials Science and Engineering. Industry Panelists: Taylor Armstead, Owens Corning; Tami Mace, Ecolab; Nicole Mannino, Chick-fil-A; Tom Rosenmayer, Entrepreneur; and Krystal Stovall-Dixon, Georgia Department of Transportation.